Whether the bearing is installed correctly affects the precision, life and performance. Therefore, the design and assembly department should fully study the bearing installation. You want to install according to the job criteria. The project for the job standard is usually as follows:
(1) Cleaning the bearing and bearing connected parts
(2) Check the size and finishing of the connected parts
(4) After the installation of a good bearing inspection
(5) Supply lubricant
I hope to open the bearing package before the installation is imminent. General lubricating grease, do not clean, directly filled with grease. Lubricating oil, ordinary also do not need to clean, but, instrumentation or high-speed bearings, etc., to use clean oil wash, remove the coating on the bearing rust inhibitor. Remove the rust inhibitor bearings, easy to rust, so can not be placed regardless. Furthermore, the bearings have been sealed into the grease and are not cleaned for direct use.
Bearing installation methods, due to the bearing structure, coordination, conditions and different, generally, due to many for the shaft rotation, so the inner ring need interference fit. Cylindrical bore bearings, pressure presses, or more use of hot loading method. The cone hole of the occasion, directly mounted on the taper shaft, or installed with a sleeve.
When installed to the shell, the general clearance with many, the outer ring has an interference, usually press into the press, or cooling after the installation of cold shrink with the method. Dry ice as a coolant, cold shrink with the installation of the occasion, the moisture in the air will be condensed on the surface of the bearing. Therefore, the need for appropriate anti-rust measures.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Bearing industry overview
- Self-aligning Ball Bearings
- Self-aligning Roller Bearing
- Classification of linear bearings
- The seal of the bearing is divided ...
- Attention Points of bearing
- How to guarantee the reliable work ...
- Causes of rolling bearing heating a...
- Bearing maintenance and Disassembly
- Whether the bearing is installed co...