Ball bearing is a kind of rolling bearings, the spherical alloy steel beads installed in the middle of the inner rim and outer rim, in order to reduce the power transfer process of friction and improve the mechanical power transfer efficiency. Ball bearings cannot withstand heavy loads and are more common in light industrial machinery. Ball bearings are also called balls.
Ball bearings consist mainly of four basic components: ball, inner, outer and retainer, as shown in the figure. General industrial ball bearings meet the AISI52100 standard, the ball and ring are usually made of high chromium steel, Rockwell hardness of about 61-65.
- Ball Bearing Performance
- About The Life Of The Bearing
- Rated Dynamic Load Of Bearings
- Current Status Of Bearing Industry
- Structural Classification Of Bearings
- On The Characteristics Of Rolling B...
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Characteristics Of Bearing Materials
- About The Role Of Bearings
- Lubrication Method Of Bearings
- Utah’18 St. 4: Jasper Philipsen Tak...