Deep groove ball bearings are the most representative rolling bearings. Compared with other types of bearings with the same size, the friction coefficient of this kind of bearing is small, the limit speed is high, the structure is simple, the manufacturing cost is low, the precision is high, without regular maintenance, and the size range is large and the form is many, it is the most widely used type bearing. It is mainly subjected to radial load, but also can withstand a certain axial load. When it is only subjected to radial load, the contact angle is zero.
When the deep groove ball bearing is mounted on the shaft, the axial displacement of the shaft or the casing can be restricted in the axial clearance range of the bearing, so it can be axially positioned in both directions. When the deep groove ball bearing has a large radial clearance, it has the performance of angular contact bearing and can withstand larger axial load. The deep groove ball bearing is more advantageous than the thrust ball bearing under the high speed working condition with axial load. In addition, this kind of bearing also has certain ability to adjust the heart, when relative to the shell hole tilt 2′~10′, still can work normally, but has certain influence to bearing life.
- Ball Bearing Performance
- Ball Bearing Components
- About The Life Of The Bearing
- Rated Dynamic Load Of Bearings
- Current Status Of Bearing Industry
- Structural Classification Of Bearings
- On The Characteristics Of Rolling B...
- Characteristics Of Bearing Materials
- About The Role Of Bearings
- Lubrication Method Of Bearings
- Utah’18 St. 4: Jasper Philipsen Tak...
- Roadside PEZ: 2018 European Time Tr...
- 15 Years Of Excellence
- Five Tips To Prevent Bearing Problems
- The Different Types Of Plastic Bear...
- Adoption Of IIoT-based Smart Bearin...
- HOW TO SERVICE YOUR WHEEL BEARINGS ...