The lubrication of rolling bearings reduces the internal friction and wear of the bearing, prevents the burning and sticking, prolongs its service life, discharges friction heat and cooling, prevents the bearing from overheating, prevents the lubricating oil from aging, also prevents the foreign body from invading the bearing interior, or prevents the effect of rust and corrosion.
The lubrication method of the bearing is divided into grease lubrication and oil lubrication. In order to make the bearing function well, first of all, choose suitable conditions for use, the use of lubrication methods. Lubrication of oil lubrication is an advantage if only lubrication is considered. However, grease lubrication has the advantage of simplifying the structure around the bearing, comparing the advantages and disadvantages of grease lubrication and oil lubrication. Lubrication should pay special attention to dosage, whether it is oil lubrication or grease lubrication, too little lubrication does not fully affect the bearing life, too much will produce large resistance, affect the speed.
- Ball Bearing Performance
- Ball Bearing Components
- About The Life Of The Bearing
- Rated Dynamic Load Of Bearings
- Current Status Of Bearing Industry
- Structural Classification Of Bearings
- On The Characteristics Of Rolling B...
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Characteristics Of Bearing Materials
- About The Role Of Bearings
- Utah’18 St. 4: Jasper Philipsen Tak...
- Roadside PEZ: 2018 European Time Tr...
- 15 Years Of Excellence
- Five Tips To Prevent Bearing Problems
- The Different Types Of Plastic Bear...
- Adoption Of IIoT-based Smart Bearin...
- HOW TO SERVICE YOUR WHEEL BEARINGS ...
- HOW TO SERVICE YOUR BIKE’S HUBS
- CARTRIDGE BEARING HUBS
- HOW TO CHANGE CRANK BEARINGS ON A B...