The sliding bearing is not divided into inner and outer ring or rolling body, is generally made of wear-resistant materials. Often used for low-speed, light load and add lubricating oil and maintenance difficult mechanical rotating parts.
The sliding contact surface of the joint bearing is spherical, which is mainly suitable for swing motion, tilt motion and rotational motion.
- Ball Bearing Performance
- Ball Bearing Components
- About The Life Of The Bearing
- Rated Dynamic Load Of Bearings
- Current Status Of Bearing Industry
- On The Characteristics Of Rolling B...
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Characteristics Of Bearing Materials
- About The Role Of Bearings
- Lubrication Method Of Bearings
- Utah’18 St. 4: Jasper Philipsen Tak...
- Roadside PEZ: 2018 European Time Tr...
- 15 Years Of Excellence
- Five Tips To Prevent Bearing Problems
- The Different Types Of Plastic Bear...